Wednesday 28 January 2015

The Death of Uncool

First 12 songs on shuffle on my iPhone:

James Arthur - Get Down (Pop)


Kodaline - All I Want (Irish Rock)



Lewis Watson - Droplets (Singer-Songwriter)



James Arthur - Supposed (Pop)



Ella Henderson - Yours (Pop)



Ellie Goulding - How Long Will I Love You (Pop)



Sam Smith - Safe With Me (Singer-Songwriter)


Mumford and Sons - Ghosts That We Knew  (Folk-Rock)



1975 - Me (Indie-Rock)



Jeremih - Don't Tell 'Em (R&B)



Michael Buble - Hollywood (Smooth Jazz)



Olly Murs - I Need You Now (Pop)




My postmodern meaning of my shuffle mix indicates that although I mainly listen to pop music, I also listen to a variety of other music styles such as Rock, and their sub genres e.g. Irish Rock etc. This suggests that the music industry is become more diverse.
I dont feel embarrassed to have any of these songs come up on shuffle, however I believe that there are songs on my phone which I wouldn't have liked to have came up on shuffle.

No comments:

Post a Comment